Volunteers’ report on the needs of the soldiers (taking into account the experience and wishes of the latter)
1. Packaged food, as in the case of food in jars, it is important that they have a screw cap, it is important to avoid all types of glass jars, because during transport there is a very high chance that they will break and not reach their destination.
2. Stew, canned fish, pâtés – go well, but preferably should be easy open, there are times when you don’t have a knife to open them. It is not necessary to focus on the quality of the products but on the quantity, the more the better.
3. Toothpaste, shampoo, shower gel, shaving foam preferably small in size, we emphasize that they should be small, so we can send more quantities and each soldier can have their own without the need to share.
4. Do not buy peas, wheat or raw rice, it is important that they are precooked foods.
5. Foods like instant noodles or porridge that cook very quickly are fine.
6. Do not buy coffee beans or ground. There are neither machines nor time to do it. The coffee has to be instant, tea or infusion in bags or cappuccino.
7. They ask for tobacco and push-button lighters (guys say they are more reliable).
8. Bars of all kinds. It is comfortable to carry in your pocket.
9. Energy drinks.
10. They ask for candy (to suck on).
11. If you buy medicines, tell the pharmacists that they are for war so that they can order them directly in closed bags: hydrophilic cotton, hydrophilic gauze compresses, syringes 1, 2, 5, 10, analgesics, to reduce fever, for tension, hemostatic.
12. Medicine to be injected directly into the bloodstream (in order to produce a faster effect).
Thank you very much to everyone who helps supports and does not remain indifferent together we will win!